Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Success or Mess: Rhymes with Dish


This is a picture of me about to embark on one of the biggest Success or Mess challenges ever. Serving fish to a mostly meat and potatoes crew.

It may get smelly, and it could get ugly. But, there are three things working in my favor:
  1. I put on makeup today, so maybe they’ll be so mesmerized by my cuteness, it won’t matter what I serve.
  2. My kid recently asked to try something new at Red Lobster. I love she wants to go somewhere new and try a new dish, but it's hard to get the gang to ground-fish zero, and what if she changed her mind after the first bite – I’d be eating crawfish for a week (closest to crow I could think of).
  3. There are at least three pizza joints nearby we can call if things get dicey.

We’ll see how it goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...