Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Let me entertain you...

I'm so excited! And it's not just because we've had three or more straight days of sunshine here. I'm super excited for several reasons. 

1. Hubs and I went out on a date. A real date! We went to see Joe Bonamassa, possibly the best concert we've ever seen. He's incredibly talented. With the exception of our lousy colds, we had a blast! We walked together, went to Hockeytown Cafe and had drinks, like real adults sometimes do, and saw a truly great show. What a night! Thank you, mom! We couldn't have done it without your help. Thanks to Debbie for keeping me from hyperventilating. :) Especially, thanks to my dear husband. It was a glorious night with you! Best. Concert. EVA! 



Other stuff I'm excited about:
2. Have you been outside? It's finally warming up! 

3. While our tulips are stemmy nubs, our rabbits have grown fat and happy. At least someone got to enjoy them. It's pretty cute watching them hop around the yard and skitter when we pull in the driveway, like they've been doing something they shouldn't have.  

4. Getting to see my mom before Mother's Day. 

5. Mother's Day - don't forget mama this week!


SYOAS - See you online again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...