Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Reads: Wacky Wednesday


I don’t know about you, but after three trips in three weeks, a weekend to catch up, in which we did not actually catch up, and an overflowing Inbox, I’m pooped. And it’s not even Friday.

In honor of all the things going on as I try to regain some floor-space (laundry piles be gone!), and some sanity (oh, what’s the use it's probably too late), here’s a list of assorted books for this Wacky Wednesday.

Why not try the Dr. Seuss book Wacky Wednesday? You might find new ways of looking at silly things, and figure out how to get shoes off your ceiling.

Quiet Loud by Leslie Petricelli. One of my favorite board book authors. We love reading this to our kids and really getting into it. "Sneezes are loud – Achooo!"

I have no idea what this is like, but I love the title. I CouldChew on This: And Other Poems by Dogs, by Francesco Marciuliano.      

Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. Mix of fun and outlandish poems and drawings from a guy posed with no socks and a guitar. Always great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...