Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nash-Bash (the good kind)

It’s no secret, I love Nashville on ABC. I’ve talked about it before, like here and here. But, I just watched and listened to Nashville On the Record and I had to share it. 

The clips show interviews and jam sessions with the singers and songwriters. I completely got lost for almost an hour the songs are so good. The talent, music, and vision on this show amazes me. The songs help move the story forward, and most of them are on repeat at our house. Sure, there’s a lot of drama (hello, crazy Peggy) but I love the fact Callie Khouri and the entire team of writers, songwriters, actors and staff give it so much depth. 

The Nash is back tonight. Watch, listen, and get swept away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...