Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ah-mazing! Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Sang in 20 Styles) Ten Second Songs

I have to start by admitting my kids are the main reason I listen to Katy Perry every day now. They're not tweens or teens, not even close. And I can honestly say is this song (Dark Horse) is getting a lot of play at home, and on the road along with the rest of the Prism album, which I've found surprisingly enjoyable. Don't be a hater, I have eclectic music tastes. Plus, my kids are, thankfully, still young enough we don't have to explain the lyrics. 

I have never seen anything like this guy, with his Frankenstein tattoo (yeah, gotta look to find it), singing in so many varied styles. Get through the crush of heavy metal and you'll find Sinatra, The Doors, Pavarotti, John Mayer, Run D.M.C., and more! Listen for yourself.

Wow!  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...