Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Winter TV: New and returning shows

When I'm not writing, raising a family, cooking, cleaning, doing a million loads of laundry, or dreaming of a vacation, I am probably reading or watching TV. 

So, I get excited when news breaks about books and television shows. It gives me a reason to contemplate ways to get out of cooking and cleaning, so I can enjoy someone else's drama, Nashville anyone?

TV viewers rejoice! There are some interesting new shows coming in 2016, and a few favorites returning. Check our the Yahoo! 2016 Winter TV Preview and plan your schedules accordingly. 

Enjoy!
Kristen


https://www.yahoo.com/tv/2016-winter-tv-preview-returning-140137589/photo-shades-of-blue-nbc-jan-1451918587975.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...